Friday, March 27, 2009

Hmmm

Never have I ever wanted to just eat chocolate! Seriously, it’s not one of my favorite things. I’m never the person to pick the chocolate anything. But guess what I’ve been eating a lot of? I’ve been passing up my beloved Runts for M&Ms, and last night Joe and I went to Maverick to fulfill our snack craving and I got a Kit Kat, Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey’s Cookies & Cream bar, and an Almond Joy. And before you think anything about all that candy I got, I did not eat it all last night. In fact I only had half of the Almond Joy! And okay I just finished eating my KitKat! Gotta love the pregnancy cravings! And by the way, I had a doctor’s appointment this morning. I’ll be 28 weeks tomorrow, and everything is great. Champ and I are both healthy and the doc says that I look good “Not too big!” is what he really said after he measured my belly. 25cm. And I’ve only gained a totally of 8lbs since I’ve been prego, which apparently is just fine to him, and really surprises me with all the chicken nuggets I ate in the beginning and all the chocolate and ice cream I have been eating J Speaking of food…if you know me, you know I love my Dr. Pepper. I have to admit that since I’ve been pregnant I haven’t had a sip of it. I could say that’s what I gave up for lent but that would be cheating!

1 comment:

  1. Glad somebody can enjoy chocolate right now. Eat an almond joy for me, they are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete