Tuesday, March 24, 2009

27 Weeks

Everyday we talk about how excited we are to meet our little guy. And I feel very blessed that we have so many amazing people in our lives that Champ will get to know. He will have one AMAZING Daddy to be around, who by the way is completely stoked to bring him home. Champ also has two very excited doggies that I know will be so stoked to lick his little face! He has a handful of grandparents that are excited for his arrival, and he is going to have some amazing aunts and uncles, and cousins. And we can’t forget about our amazing friends!

So since I’ve been pregnant I’ve never in my life dropped so much down my shirt…let me rephrase…so much food. Its not that I eat like an oinker but I’m just not used to this cleavage! Seriously something falls down my shirt once a day. It’s like normal now!
Champ still moves around lots, and I love it! It brings a smile to my face every time I feel him!
I have been feeling pretty good with the exception of yesterday. I took a half day, and believe me I don’t call in sick or go home sick very often, I mean like its super rare, but my body was telling me that I needed to lay down and put my feet up and chill, so as I said to my mommy, I put myself on bed rest yesterday! I feel better today, but like Joe said, I’ve been such a trooper and I do so much that I need to slow down, so slow down I shall. And I don’t know if he felt bad for me or was just trying to cheer me up but he took me to the Olive Garden last night for dinner. It was yummy. He is such a good husband. He has genuinely changed since the New Year. His friends say that he is being a kiss-ass but he’s really not. And he needs to give himself more credit because he really is a great husband. I’m very lucky to share life with him.


He truly makes me happy just by being Joe.


Plus...who else is going to tattoo me on their body!
Just kidding, but here is Joe's finished tat. I think he just needs one more "touch up" session and he is finished for good!
And as Joe would say "I love you so much that I tattooed you on my body!"

1 comment: