Monday, March 16, 2009

Tagged with 7's - Thank you Chelsey - I'm bored at work!

7 things I can do:
Answer the phone like a rockstar at work
Pretend I like you when I really don't
Love my husband with everything I've got
Read really fast
Pierce a nose (I've done mine & my lil sisters)
Be a cheerleader -haha,
(I was a damn good cheerleader back in the day and I still have it in me, drives me nuts when I see cheerleaders being sloppy)
Bust out some random jingle from a commercial

7 things I can't do:
Cook rice to save my life
Mind my own business
Not let things get to me
Paint my own toenails pregnant
Finish a book
Go out without make-up
Curl my own hair
7 things I say the most:
"I love you"
"Thank you for calling Mountainland Business Systems, this is Nicole, how can I help you?"
"Thats funny"
"Another beer Joe?"
"See you later alligator"
"My feet hurt"
"Champs a movin"

7 goals I have for this year:
Be a champ through labor
Be a good mommy
Pay the bills on time...
Lose the baby weight
See the grandparents more
Not let people get to me
Try to eat healthy

7 reasons I love Joe:
His beautiful blue eyes
His gorgeous smile
The love he has for me
The man can seriously make me laugh
He always supports me no matter what
He puts up with me
He always makes sure that I am happy

7 things I love to eat:
Ramen Noodles
Grapes
Chicken Nuggets
Ice Cream
Candy
French Fries
Pasta
7 people I tag:
Lana
Leah
Stacy
Robin
Lynzi
Randa

No comments:

Post a Comment