Thursday, August 27, 2009





Today was a pretty good busy day.

I took Champ to the doctor today. It couldn't have gone better. The nurse was wearing Denver Bronco scrubs and when I told her that my husband is a fan too and that we call Leslie by his middle name Champ, which of course comes from Champ Bailey, she laughed and thought that rocked and told Champ he was a cool little dude! Our "cool little dude" now weighs 11lbs 6 oz and is 24 inches long. The doctor said that everything is just perfect! Then Champ got his shots...and he did awesome. She held his legs down and he didn't seem to care at all, and I was holding his little hands. He looked up at me and quivered his

little lip and cried but didn't scream, then I picked him up and he was just fine. Surprisingly enough I didn't cry! Having a baby of my own has made me a little more tough than I used to be, granted I still think I'm pretty emotional and sensitive but not quite as bad!

After Champ's appointment we went to see my friend Melonnie who had her baby girl this morning. Mia is Champ's girlfriend and she is just a doll. They had a hard time getting pregnant over the last four years so I know how much of a blessing Mia is to them. We switched babies for a little bit and also got a cute picture of the two together.

After having baby time I had a doctors appointment as well, and it sucked going to that office and not seeing my doctor. Once again, still sad that he retired. When we got put in the room, Champ fell asleep and I had to pee REALLY bad, and they had me use a restroom on the other side of the office, so I ran and went and as soon as I walked out I heard a baby crying on the other side of the office...Champ woke up and was freaking out but as soon as he saw my face he was fine. I love that!

Then we came home and I did a little project for my boss...her boyfriend's cat died and she wanted to make him a shadow box so I did it for her. She asked me to put some of the cats hair in it...is that creepy or what?
Here's also some more pictures of my little man...I need a new stinkin' camera. I think I've dropped mine too many times, my memory card is not being friends with my camera and I don't know how to make them be friends again. If anyone knows anything about silly little cameras feel free to tell me how retarded I am.

Champ is such a talker these day and he has been much happier and less fussy too which is nice! He's getting to be so much more fun with all of the things he does and its so awesome watching all of the little facial expressions he can do too. He is so into just staring and watching things. He is such a curious boy!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome he did so well getting his shots. I can check for sure but I know they buy BSU stuff from Shopko and Walgreens so maybe check there.

    ReplyDelete