Monday, June 7, 2010

Vent-
Recently I figured out a friend...obviously not a real friend, and she is faker than the tans of the cast of Jersey Shore. Guess what, I'm done. I'm not going to kiss your ass and keep trying to be your friend, but for your sake I'm going to be fake like you to you because you like my kid, and I like your kids.

Thought-
I can't wait to see my family. I love living here away from them all but sometimes I just feel bad when I say that I wish I could be closer to them. I need my mom and dads hugs and my brother and sisters love and sarcasm. I need the weekend with a house full of craziness and some yummy food. I can't wait for Champ to play with his cousins and aunts and uncles.

Vent-
Please don't complain about not talking to us or about not seeing us or that we don't call you...if you really cared that much about us and really wanted to see or talk to us you can pick up your phone too.

Thought-
Of course we really want this baby to be a girl, actually a healthy baby is what we want, but after a boy who wouldn't want to think of having a girl too. Actually, I'm kind of scared to hear that it might be a girl. I've had numerous dreams about us having a baby girl and she always dies. I know how she dies but I never see it. I know its just a dream but things like that start to get to you especially when all the dreams I had about Champ were him being a blond haired healthy boy.

Thought-
If I'm this big at 13 weeks does that mean I'm going to be obnoxiously huge later? Sad...

I'm not sticking my belly out, I guess I'm just going to be huge...oh joy.

Thought-
Maybe its just me, but I think this kid is A freaking Dorable! And he really really needs a haircut!

3 comments: