Friday, June 4, 2010

Bebe and Bees games

Yesterday I had an appointment for my first trimester screening. This wasn't something we did with Champ but I'll take any opportunity I can to sneak a peak at our little baby. They measure some things on the baby to test for the risk of down syndrome and some other things, and they poked my figure to get some blood. Our little baby was bouncing and throwing its arms around. Apparently it wasn't doing what they wanted it to do so they bounced the wand on my belly to get the baby to move positions and all that caused was me hysterically laughing at the little ping pong baby...Joe's face was priceless. The doctor said everything looks great and we are measuring right on, 12 weeks 4 days.




Lets hope that it grows into its nose! Its getting more real now that we have another one on the way. Seeing pictures of our little baby and me popping out already...people weren't kidding when they said you show faster with number two :) I'm really scared about getting fat with this baby. With Champ I didn't gain very much weight and the only thing that grew was my butt and boobs, oh and not to mention I got fat in the face!


Ask and you shall receive!...We've been trying to talk some of Joe's family on the east coast to come out this way for Champ's birthday, and we found out yesterday that his mama will be here on June 21st, for a week! We are stoked! She hasn't seen Champ since he was two weeks old. She'll be here for his birthday day and his party. And Champ gets to spend two full days with his grandma all by himself...hope that goes well...that just wouldn't be right if we took him to the sitter while she was here, that would be just plain mean. That week we were planning on going to Fetal Fotos anyway to see if we can find out what the baby is, I'm sure she'll be excited :)

On Wednesday Champ got his first sidewalk boo-boo. Trying to crawl with two legs and one arm didn't work out so well and he has a nice big-o scrape on his chin, good things he has multiple chins! He has the cutest round chubby face :) I could kiss it all day long! For the last couple months I've been trying to get Champ to say "uh-oh" anytime he drops something, well what do you know he dropped his sippy cup eating dinner on Wednesday and said it! Now everytime he drops something he looks at it and says "uh-oh"! I love it!

One of our favorite summer things to do is go to Bee's games. We've been to a bit so far. We usually sit in the seats on the 3rd base line, but we've come to find out that with an 11 month old, that just isn't any fun anymore. So the last game we went to we brought the stroller and the blankets and parked it in the grass behind the outfield. Most families go sit out there so we decided thats our new place, and its so much more fun. We don't have to hold Champ down and he can crawl around and play, or crawl down hill onto the family's blanket in front of us...haha at least they were nice! Heres some pictures from the last three games we went to.Family Picture!

The loves of my life!

Champ LOVED his first snowcone!

One of my newest favorite pictures :)

Champ LOVES our friend Levi

Family picture with the Bee

Baseball!

Champ's first time watching fireworks! Adorable! He loved them!

I love this picture! I had no clue that Champ was looking at me nor did I no Joe was kissing him and they didn't even know I was behind them taking the picture, melts me heart :)









1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures especially the one of Joe kissing Champ. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete