Monday, June 21, 2010

A couple weekends ago we went to Art City Days with my God-family :)
Champ went to his first parade and his first carnival. He had his first fair fries...what can I say, this mama has her cravings :)

Champ sat with his Grandma Kathy for most of the parade, and Champ loves his Grandma Kathy! And I love that she is "Grandma" Kathy!

I took Champ to get his first haircut on Thursday and he did AWESOME. I totally expected him to be a turd but he sat there and thought the buzzer was funny and he was being ticklish! We didn't have to put much effort into making him sit still. He ate some raisins and played with some new toys.

I can't believe how much of a big boy he looks like now.

We are always getting people asking how old he is and before we can answer they say, 18 or 20 months? Ha try 12!
He has changed so much the last couple months and weeks. Every morning when we get him out of bed he gives us hugs and loves. And he'll cuddle with us again! You have no idea how much I've missed that!
We have a park just a little walk away, and Champ loves being outside. We waited until Joe could come too so that he could take Champ down the big slides! And boy does Champ love the slides! He could go down the little one all day long. Next time I blink he'll be going down the big one all by himself.

1 comment:

  1. And Grandma Kathy loves being Grandma Kathy! I feel so blessed.Can't wait for #2!!!

    ReplyDelete