Saturday, November 14, 2009

Not a whole lot has been going on lately. I stayed home with Champ on Monday and Tuesday as well as my normal Thursday because the baby sitter and her daughter were sick and I wanted to wait a couple days before I took him back over to her. Having those days at home with Champ made me think about how much I really don't want to work anymore! Although I do like my job, being at home was just awesome. Its not like I sleep in and am lazy all day. We are up by 7 and the whole house (except laundry) is cleaned before Champ wakes up from his morning nap! We ran errands, had the cable guy come fix our cable and did a little shopping on Thursday! (I will never forget to take my stroller with me when I go to the mall again! I did have the hip hammock but the stroller would have made shopping much easier!)
Mr. Champ man went from being my Little Monkey to my Little Monster! He is so big now and he has so much personality! He rolls around every where, and he is so close to sitting up by himself. He is always touching and grabbing our faces and he growls at me and gives me lots of snuggles! We even moved him to his new car seat. He is pretty heavy and I could barely carry him around in his car seat, so we switched! On Thursday night he was trying so hard to reach his toys that were in front of him while he was on his belly and then he got on his knees, stuck his butt in the air and scooched! I was so proud of him! I love watching him do little things like that! It makes me so happy to be a mommy!
He also started eating ceral two weeks ago and we added baby food on the menu too! So far two days of carrots, which by the way was HILARIOUS to watch him eat, and now we are on to peaches which he loves. I think feeding him "dinner" is possibly one of my favorite parts of my day! Joe on the other hand has some issues with feeding Champ...he can't get the food in his mouth! It is so funny watching Joe feed him.This is what happens when Daddy feeds Champ!

This kid loves his feet these days! Gotta love his rocking new beanie! I love shopping at Gymboree, they have the cutest boy clothes and got Champ some new outfits that I had my eye on online, and they were all on sale, I was stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment