Friday, February 27, 2009

Side Note

So, Joe has been super cute about me being pregnant and there is one thing that has stuck in my mind that he has said that just makes me laugh every time I think about it and I can never forget it and I just have to share it. We were getting ready to leave on day and we were both ready, but I forgot to go rub my “baby belly lube” (as I call it) on my belly, so I’m in the bedroom with my shirts up and putting lotion on my belly and he just stared at me with this “look” on his face. When I asked him what he was thinking he just chuckled and said nothing, which of course means that now I have to know and he has to tell so finally it came out and he proceeded to tell me that I’m a whole lot cuter pregnant than he thought I would be! How can you not laugh at that? I started cracking up and said “Thanks…I guess.” Then I proceeded with a “Wait a minute” and then asked him if he thought that I wouldn’t be cute pregnant, and of course he didn’t have an answer and then said “Well I wouldn’t have ever told you that if you weren’t”…cute that is.
Oh god love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment