Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm great thanks

I never knew how annoying one question could be…
“How are you feeling?”…and you know its not that I mind being asked but how should I be feeling because I feel freaking fantastic. But hey if you really want details here you go!
In the beginning yes I was sick. I didn’t throw up but three times total, but man was I sick. What really cracks me up was that I would seriously refrain from talking until about 9am. I would try having a conversation with Joe as we got ready for work but it’s not much of a conversation when after every two words I would gag! One time when I dropped him off at work and he went to kiss me goodbye and I started gagging…it was awful, good thing Joe is a sport! In the beginning I was also in bed in between 8 & 9 every night. I could never have imagined that I would be SO tired.
Then one day everything was gone! I felt fine and I wasn’t tired anymore, woo!
Since then my boobs have gone up a full cup size, woo again! My hair and nails grow like weeds, and since I’ve been pregnant I really haven't gained any weight. We’ll see what the scale says at my next Drs Appointment though because I’m always hungry now. And the cravings have totally started! Last week I had to have a pickle and sour cream & onion chips, it was fantastic! And last night I had Joe take me to Burger King because I had to have a cherry float (half vanilla milkshake and half cherry icee) yum! I have a cute little tummy that gets rubbed almost every night and Lola (the dog) I think finds it frustrating that she can’t just jump on me anymore, she now jumps up and puts her paws on my hips, what a good girlie. Other than that, my lower back seems to hurt every so often and I now know what heart burn feels like! BUT it’s totally worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Tums = a prego girl's best friend. You can have up to ten a day! Plus you get calcium. Woot!! Anyway, welcome to the lameness of blogging....sucker. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady! long time no talk to, and now is when we need to really talk to eachother. i think we are literally a week apart. what were you and your man doing in mid september? lol! i about died when i read your part about gagging, because that is SO me too. i thought i was just being weird, but apparently it's normal. i find out thursday what i'm having, and i'm hoping for a boy. we will definitely have to have play dates! congrats!

    ReplyDelete