Friday, January 30, 2009

He's a Champ!

So 20 weeks tomorrow!! We are half way there! Yesterday we had an ultrasound for our little guy and yes its a little guy!
Leslie Champ Edsall has an estimated arrival date of June 20Th.
I am thrilled to have a summer baby...that's what I was.
Champ is doing great in my tummy! He is healthy and has a super healthy heart. He is also a little mover! I haven’t felt it more than one time (and that’s because I was laying on my stomach) but its so amazing watching him on the screen wiggling away. At one point during the ultrasound he was moving his hands in front of his head like he was clapping and pretty much the whole time he had he legs crossed at the ankles…just like his daddy watching football! Ankles crossed and clapping! I can’t wait to meet our little guy!

1 comment: