Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I can't believe July is already flown by.


Fourth of July weekend we went to a parade and bought some fireworks and hung out at home. Went to a BBQ with some aweome friends and then the following Monday went the Larry H Miller Honda day at the Bees game...we got our fill of big fireworks that night, and boy does Champ LOVE fireworks!
We also went to one of Joe's bff's wedding reception up at Snowbird...so pretty!

On my birthday (can't believe I'm 23) Champ and I took our first road trip all by ourselves to Boise. One of my bestest friends got married and I had the honor of being one of her bridesmaids :) Champ did amazing on the road, he really did. He slept a whole TWENTY MINUTES on the way there! And let me tell you just how fantastic he was ALL weekend being off schedule with little naps and all! He got to play with his cousins and spend lots of time at aunt Liz and uncle Marky's house and met new friends. And everytime we'd go back to the house when Champ was clearly exhausted from the days events he magically got all of his energy back to play! Needless to say it was a fantastic weekend!



I dragged Joe and Champ to the Pioneer Day Parade this year too. Joe has lived here for years and has either never gone or has had to work, so it was his and Champ's first time at that parade, and I was pretty dissapointed this year. I've gone every year but last year since I've lived here and I must say they've been better but needless to say it was HOT and fun!

And I'm sad to see July go.

No comments:

Post a Comment